Beware: Job Offer Scams
Our goal is to help you find a rewarding career at MedStar Health, and we will always respect your privacy.
Please read the important information below about current scams impacting employers, what to look for, and how to protect your privacy.
What you should know:
- MedStar Health will never send someone any form of money related to a job offer, nor will we ask someone to send us money.
- MedStar Health will never issue a job offer through social media platforms like LinkedIn, or through a chat platform.
- MedStar Health will never issue a job offer to someone who has not applied through our secure online portal.
- MedStar Health will never issue a job offer to someone who has not been formally interviewed by a MedStar Health hiring manager. Our interviews may be telephonic or virtual, but you will always be talking with a live person and not communicating solely through an online chat feature.
- Do not share sensitive personal information with MedStar Health or anyone else through a social medial platform.
- If you have any suspicions about a “MedStar Health job offer” or believe you have been contacted by a scammer, please contact us at [email protected] to verify the offer prior to sharing any sensitive personal information.